A young boy asks his dad, "What is politics?"
Dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way.Σ
1) I'm the bread winner of the family, so let's call me Capitalism.
2) Your mom is the administrator of the money, so we'll call her the
3) We're here to take care of your needs, so we'll call you the People.
4) The nanny we'll call the Working Class.
5) Let's call your baby brother the Future.
"Now, think about that and see if it makes sense."
So the little boy goes off to bed thinking about what Dad has said. Later
that night he hears his baby brother crying, so he gets up to check on
him. He finds that the baby has severely soiled his diaper.
The little boy then goes to his parents' room and finds his sound asleep.
Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the nanny's room. Finding the door
locked, he peeks in the keyhole and sees his father in bed with the nanny.
He then gives up and goes back to bed.
The next morning, the little boy says to his father, "Dad I think I now
The father says, "Good son, tell me in your own words what you think
politics is about.Σ
"The little boy replies "While Capitalism is screwing the Working Class,
the Government is sound asleep, the People are being ignored, and the
future's in Deep Shit."
Tell a friend